Monday 19 December 2011

Cheesy Egg Sandwich




I had said on my previous post that I love cheese.It is too disappointing that we have very few varieties of cheese available where I live.We have Mozzarella , Cheddar, Gouda, and Paneer.Occasionally, if I am blessed by the Food God I might find two more varieties of cheese in the shops, but then the costs would be really high.And I don't think the cheese available here is made the way its meant to be either.I wonder if the


real mozzarella cheese would taste like the ones we get here.The mozzarella we get here simply tastes like nothing.So, in short cooking with cheese is really discouraging here.But, I seem to have managed to do the best with what I have.

Bread     - 2 slice
Egg         - 1 (Scrambled)
Cheese    - 2 slices
Green Chilies-2
Tomato Sauce

Spread the butter and tomato sauce on the bread slice.Sprinkle some cheese and sliced green chilies over it.Next, add the scrambled egg.Then top with cheese again.Cover it with a buttered bread slice.Cook in a sandwich maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment