Friday 8 May 2015

Blog Comeback!

So, yesterday I saw the movie Julie and Julia and suddenly got inspired to bring back my blog. The movie made me realise how much I miss cooking. For those who haven't seen the movie (which you better rectify soon! ), the movie shows parallel stories of two women named Julie and Julia. Julia Child is a famous author of the book Mastering the Art of French Cooking for Americans. The story goes that Julie, reads the book and does all the dishes in it in one year and posts about it in her blog. It's a really cool movie and one hat I think you should all see. So after seeing that, I got inspired to start cooking again.No, I won't be doing a challenge or even do French cooking. Nope, nothing of the sort, although I wish I could do french cooking. But getting ingredients to do french cooking here is really hard. Either the stuff is not there or it's too pricey. So, no, not many french recipes here, unless it has some common ingredients, like the French toast. Although I have to clarify that the French Toast isn't French (Yeah, I know, the people who name these things are stupid at times) Noone knows where it came from, which is my fun fact for today. Yes, French toast has mysterious origins, and funnily, they seem to have been made out of stale bread in earlier times. Anyway, back to the topic, I decided to post again here hoping I would keep doing that, because I miss cooking. It's always so fun to cook and much more fun to eat. So, here we have, Cookery blog, restarted edition!!!! I'm still thinking out ideas about blog posts, but I was also thinking of including a greater variety of dishes!!!

Also, I signed up for Bloglovin, which is a really nice place to start following blogs and finding other cool ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment