Wednesday 17 April 2013

The Pleasures of Eating

"That moment when you are cooking something using Nutella and then realise that you ate half the jar in the process."

I just realised that there some rather small acts which gives us great pleasure while eating. I thought I'd make a list of those moment. You are all welcome to add to the list. Due credits will be given. :)

1. Eating something from the jar using your fingers.(Not so appetizing for the viewers.)

2. Eating something sweet after something spicy.

3. Alternatively eating something sweet and spicy.


4. Looking at the cheese stretching from the pizza.

5. Slowly melting chocolate in your mouth.

6. Drinking melted ice creams.

7. Eating a jar of nutella. ( Somebody worship the person who created that chocolately goodness.)

8.  Having a food fight.

I think that's all I can think of now. But feel free to add to the list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment